I can’t believe I have been blogging long enough to not only have a top ten list, but to have one that took me several nights to narrow down. It’s harder than it looks!
To me, it doesn’t matter if the pictures are old or off in color. It’s all about how delicious the results were and how appropriate they are for the holiday.
I hope you give one of these darlings a go this season!
Without further ado, HungryGem’s top 10 Christmas Recipes for 2013:
10. Frosted Cookies ‘n Cream Mounds
9. Mint Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
8. Hazelnut Cake with Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Frosting
7. Homemade Chocolate Almond Nougat Candy
6. Puffy Dough Pillows
5. Homemade Mocha Pudding
4. Gluten Free Coconut Almond Maple Candy
3. Speedy S’more Stacks
2. Maple Glazed Pumpkin Scones
1. Kolacky and Kolache Cookies